Exploring the WHY, WHAT, HOW to build and maintain sustainable Lean operational improvement…
Professor Marek Szwejczewski and Dr Bob Lillis, of Cranfield School of Management, together with Suiko’s Managing Director Andy Marsh, have joined forces to look at the strategic imperative and critical success factors that lead to building and sustaining Lean Operational Excellence.
Aimed at Board level decision makers, this report combines relevant advice based on leading research with proven, practical client experience.
Key highlights include:
- Cranfield Sustaining Change Research Study – unveiling the importance of several factors in sustaining change, especially leadership and management, politics, and the individual employee.
- Suiko Client Case Study – building and sustaining award-winning transformation with LINPAC Packaging (Winner of Best Factory Awards 2014 – Most Improved Plant).
Why you should download this report/ What it will tell you:
- Understand the guiding principles of Operational Excellence
- Why you should rethink your operational procedures in order to exploit and capitalise on opportunities for future business growth and competitive advantage
- Realise the benefits of business excellence by scaling up across the whole organisation (in all functions and along the value stream) to create, measurable, end-to-end improvement.
- Have greater clarity on how to approach the change process yet maintain the necessary pace and ensure sustainability
Please fill out and submit the form below and a free copy of the whitepaper will be emailed to you.